Jul 3, 2006

July 2


Aiden and I are just hanging out today. We have had a great weekend with the Allred's and are using today to rest. I'm just sitting in bed with him laying beside me. He is surprisingly alert and we are having a great time just looking at eachother. Aiden's cord fell off late Friday night and he took his first shower with his Dad on Saturday. He loved the warm water and was completely calm during the shower, so Landon is officially in charge of keeping him clean. Landon has been incredible with Aiden- I have no idea what I would do without him. I'm feeling great, a little tired but nothing unbearable. Luckily Aiden has only been waking up once every night which has given me time to recover and get ready for when he decides he wants to wake up more than that.

2 comments:

laura said...

There's nothing I love more than seeing pictures of my brother in the shower!! Thanks Sarah.

Jessica said...

So, nudie pictures of Landon on the internet...it was only a matter of time.

Aiden looks quite okay with it all. He is so cute!