Aug 2, 2006

We're busy busy here in Lehi packing up and getting ready to move. Packing is always bittersweet. I'm getting very excited to start our new life in Virginia, but at the same time i love it here and the thought of leaving family, friends, and my favorite Utah mountains and red rock is a little rough. But I'm sure when we move back from Virginia I will be feeling the same way and I won't want to leave there either. Anyway, here are some pictures from the last month.

Evan is staying with us for the week which has been great. While I pack he holds Aiden and sings him country songs. It has been nice to have someone around who can give attention to Aiden while I try to get things done.

This is a photo of Sunday afterrnoon naps- Thank goodness for 9:00 church!!

This is from the fourth of July. Landon ran a 10K with my dad and brothers and he did great!! We are super excited to move to Charlottesville because they are famous for their good running community and running trails.

And, last but not least, here is a picture of Aiden in his "post-feeding pleasure" pose. There is nothing cuter than a baby right after they have eaten.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Beautiful pictures. We just wondered if Landon ever gets the urge to smile for pictures. Evan is following in your footsteps on that one. :) "SAY CHEESE"