Jun 8, 2007

Family Time


The best thing about Bako is hanging out with family. I love Sunday dinners, swimming parties, evening barbecues, and birthday celebrations! It's so fun to be around family for all of this. Aiden loves his cousins and they seem to like him.


This is a picture of Piko and Aiden. Piko runs up to the highchair as soon as Aiden sits in it and patiently waits until Aiden throws him some scraps. Which inevitably happens. Aiden LOVES having Piko nearby and takes advantage of her by feeding her everything that he doesn't like.

This is one of my favorite pictures! My favorite children's book right now is called Slide Already! It involves some screaming, which clearly overwhelmed Kea while Landon was reading to her and Davin.

Last week we went to Tawna, Landon's sister's, graduation. It was gorgeous outside so the whole evening was very pleasant. More like a picnic than a graduation.


Swimming with Grandpa.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am jealous of you guys spending so much time with family;) It looks like your having tons of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I am extremely good looking.

Jamie said...

Hey Allred Fam, I'm lovin' the pictures!