Welcome to our new online home! I could go on about all the reasons we switched. But I won't. Hopefully using blogger will be easier for us and for you.
A few months ago I traded in my clamshell cell phone for a new one with a camera (!). It is very exciting. Consequently, I don't take my big camera with me very often. That could also be because I'm toting around a baby all the time. Regardless, here are a few pictures from the last few weeks.
My brother Mark with Norah.
Aiden LOVES Norah. This is how he likes to wake up from his naps.
Again, Aiden's obsession with Norah. This is him helping her fly like superman. Of course.
Last week we went to Salt Lake's Festival of Trees- a fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital. We took my Grandma Christensen who came up with the idea of the Festival of Trees when she was on the board of Primary Children's Hospital forty years ago. The festival was CRAZY crowded and when we pulled up to the chaos Landon turned to my grandma and said, "you've created a monster." True. But, it raises a lot of money for the hospital, so I think it is a success.
After the chaos of the festival we came hope and spent some time with our tree and a crackling fire.
I went to the eye-doctor last week and Annie wanted to try on glasses with me. After seeing her in little glasses we are crossing our fingers that she has bad eyes. Isn't she cute?





3 comments:
Here's hopin' on the bad eyes! She has our vote.
Hallelujah!! Now maybe my comments might appear sometimes.
Norah- what do I say. She is perfection in every single picture you post of her and I can NOT wait to hold her in a couple weeks!!
Annie NEEDS glasses. Red curly hair and glasses- what could possibly be cuter than that.
Your Grandma started Festival of Trees??? That is very cool.
And I'm jealous of your lounging in front of your crackling fire. Ours is gas- and we won't turn it on because it costs too much. One of the perks to owning an older home.
Yeah!! I'm excited for the blog switch. Thank you.
The pictures are awesome. Norah is the cutest thing ever. I absolutely agree that I would love to see Annie wearing glasses. Simply adorable.
We also enjoyed scrolling your old blog at the old pics. I was laughing at your post about Aiden crawling through Mom and Dads house and about our camping trip. The play pen pictures are hilarious!
Post a Comment