Dec 21, 2010

Six Year Dance Party

 Last Saturday was our anniversary.  We went on a date on Friday then woke up on Saturday and celebrated our six years together with a basement Allred Dance Party.  A big thank you to the Black Eyed Peas for providing the soundtrack. 

 Six years with this guy?  Yes please. 
 On Sunday I fulfilled a lifelong dream of dressing up little girls in matching dresses (purchased last year when we found out we were having a girl).  And this week when I was Christmas shopping at our local thrift store (don't judge) I found this tie for Aiden.  How could I not take a picture in front of our tree?



4 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful! Happy Anniversary! Merry Christmas! What is the matter with Norah?

Alicia said...

We thought of you on your anniversary. We went for Pho and to Magna to see the play "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever". We were going to invite you guys and then I remembered it was your anniversary. I hope your date was a good one. It sure looks like the dance party was.

Roger said...

Happy Anniversary!
I hate to reveal a bias, but the pictures of Anne are always my favorites; until this one. The picture of Aiden and Norah is absolutely precious.
By the way, who taught Aiden how to wear a tie?

Chloe and Tyler said...

So cute Sarah, your kids are adorable.