I'll do another post about Christmas soon, but I had to post this picture of Bakersfield. I actually made Landon pull off the road as we were driving so that I could snap a picture. (PS, taking pictures with semi's driving by really ups the excitement factor). So to all you Bakersfield fans out there, I'm sorry for all the times I said Bakersfield was the armpit of America. It really can be gorgeous.
If you click on the picture you can see it in all it's glory.

4 comments:
I love that picture! Thank you for making Landon pull over and taking it. Would it enlarge big enough for our living room wall with the kern county pictures?
Who would EVER say that Bakersfield is "the armpit of America?" Bakersfield is "Life As It Should Be."
Apology accepted Sarah. And you know you are welcome here ANYTIME. I'm thinking in March for a wedding and beach trip, and then June or August to relax poolside. (We'll be gone a lot in July so I hope you don't pick that summer month.)
Post a Comment