Jan 11, 2011

Christmas

Christmas with little kids is SO much fun!  I haven't enjoyed Christmas this much since I was ten. Instead of boring you with a long description, I'll just post some pictures.
Eating the customary breakfast of puffed wheat.  We have to choke down a bowl before we can open presents.  It's a tradition I have enjoyed passing down to my kids.  And Landon loves it.

All Aiden wanted from Santa Claus was a Superman shirt.  Success.

The kids gave Landon a soccer ball and orange cones for goals.  Guess who picked the ball?

Aiden got a bike.  He said that it made his face cold.  After testing it out we went to Grandma's house.


Talking to my brother Michael on his mission. 

Annie testing out all the dress-ups at Grandma's house.

Norah asleep in all the chaos.  A close up.

Norah asleep in all the chaos.  A pull-back view.  Look for her at the top of the picture in front of the pink puff.
Mark got a new coat for Christmas.  I think this picture should be seen by as many people as possible.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like a great chaotic Christmas! Love the pictures! Annies face in the first one makes the caption funny.

Christie said...

Hey Sarah-- just blog stalking.. I'm in love with the sweet Norah passed out in the Christmas chaos.. Looks like you had a fun holiday.

Roger said...

Such a wonderful Christmas breakfast tradition. Your parents will remember that Quaker puffed wheat is the cereal "shot from guns." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGpS6LHeBC0&feature=related

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh, that picture of Norah is adorabe. What cute kids.