Jan 24, 2011

Pajama Monday


Monday is my day.  We don't get dressed, we stay home, everyone gets good naps.  It is my get everything done day.  At least when I wake up in the morning I think it will be my get everything done day.  Then 12:00 hits and I realize very little has been done. But while I was sitting in the office not getting anything done I heard little giggles in the family room and walked out to this lovely couple.  My first reaction was to yell at them for going through our stuff, but they made such a cute little mini Landon and Sarah that I had to giggle with them.  Adorable.  My favorite part is that Annie is wearing a sweater from Gap with a giant cowl neck and she has it on upside-down.  It does make for a nice straight hanging skirt.

In other Monday news Norah has a cold.  But she has learned to clap, which brightens her day considerably. She thinks she is pretty awesome and I agree. I still think she looks pretty cute with sick eyes and a green bean face.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I love the pictures, even with Norah's cold. In this and the picture that Tawna posted of Annie's hurt finger, Annie really is becoming a beautiful little girl, even with the finger.!

Sarah A said...

Congratulations on keeping your perspective, can't say I was always so good!

Give them kisses!

Sarah A said...

Actually, this is really Char! Tomorrow I will figure out how to make it say it's me!