![]() | |
| The kids in a TV trance. |
![]() |
| A little chess in the morning. Good times. |
![]() | |||||
| Sledding: 1 |
![]() |
| Sledding: 2 |
![]() |
| Norah LOVED the whole thing |
![]() | ||
| Sledding: 3 My personal favorite, this is probably worth clicking on so you can see all the details. |
![]() |
| She survived it. |
![]() |
| Sledding: 4 Aiden was not a huge fan of the snow in his face. |
![]() |
| Sledding: 5 Notice his facial expression, it never changes |
![]() |
![]() | |
![]() |
| Sledding: 6 She was seriously hard core |
![]() | |
| Sledding: 7 Aren't those boys adorable. |
![]() |
| This is really how most of the time was spent. All the men trying to fix the snowmobiles. |
















5 comments:
You may be jealous of my sunshine (don't lie, I know you are) but I must confess I'm jealous of your snow. My kids are going to grow up to be like those ignorant classmates I had as a kid who, when learning about my trip to Utah and the cabin with over 8 feet of snow, asked me if I sank all the way down to the ground. I remember feeling so superior and almost sorry for their idiocy, and now I'm raising my kids where school, AND work were cancelled because of a prediction of snow. Seriously, just a prediction. We ended up with almost 3 inches and the kids and Cody both had two days off. So, while I certainly enjoy the lengthy spring and fall, I miss the real winters. It looks like Aiden might want you to move out here. They're building a house just down the street... think of your son.
All the pictures are fantastic (you really are an amazing photographer) and the day at the cabin looked so fun and all . . . . but, I have two favorite pictures . . . the first of all the kids in a TV trance and Norah sitting in the sled. So funny and cute. The sledding pictures are wicked cool. Maybe we should try to sled at least once this winter. Maybe. Glad you had fun.
Alicia
Norah's expression in the disk accurately reflects my attitude toward snow. I loved Landon's lucky shirt in the chess game picture.
The last comment was from Roger
Looks like fun. Miss you. Your children are sure getting big!
Post a Comment