Mar 21, 2011

A Wedding

Last week we got to go to California (bless that sun) for my brother-in-law Bryce's wedding.  It was fabulous.  Ice cream sundaes at the reception.  A sealing at the Redlands temple.  And a whole week with my wonderful in-laws. I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I have the best in-laws.  So, to the whole Allred clan: you are great.

The kids, minus 5 Hughes boys

My little family.

Aiden feeling great in his suspenders.

Annie dancing.  Always dancing.

family pictures

4 comments:

Alicia said...

It really was such a fun week. It was definitely an added bonus that it all took place in sunny California. How do you like the snow/ice rain we came home to? Nice huh? At least we get to go back soon!!!! Yeeeeeh!
And thanks for joining right into our family so exceptionally well. Everytime we are together I am more and more impressed with how much of a "sister" you are. We love you! Really, we do.

Kristen and Bill said...

I love Aiden's suspenders!

Teresa said...

Sarah! you are one awesome sister-in-law. Landon really scored with you. And I love all of your talent you have brought to our family.
Great pictures of the weekend by the way. I ended up with four terrible pictures on my camera.
We will get a good grandkids picture in June with some dark haired boys. :-) What do you say? Can't wait

Roger said...

We now have two wonderful daughter-in-laws. The love flows both ways.