May 23, 2011

Siblings

A couple nights ago while we were getting the kids ready for bed I heard uncontrollable giggling from all three coming from the bathroom.  This is the scene I walked in on.  I'm glad that Annie and Aiden are teaching Norah good hygiene skills. And who knew that those battery-powered toothbrushes would be such a hit?

5 comments:

Kristen and Bill said...

haha, nothing like community tooth brushes!

Amy McArthur said...

That is awesome! In our house every toothbrush belongs to Abby and one other person. Looks like Norah's following suit.

K Cummings said...

This makes me want 3 kids

Amy McArthur said...

Just so you know, I've come to look at this post half a dozen times just to make me feel better about the unsanitary situations I find my kids in. So, thank you.

Alicia said...

Your kids really are a riot. I miss them. We need to play together.