I love Annie's face in the crying picture. I could see this exact thing happening to me if we went on a family hike. I will have to remember to pack some cookies.
Also, I think Ainsley and Norah have the same shoes. And the picture of Annie should be on a billboard somewhere. Perhaps advertising cookies? Or antidepressants, or birth control?
Annie calls Norah's shoes her "adoyable" shoes. My mom bought them for her since I find it ridiculous to buy shoes for babies that don't walk. Especially for my kids, since they only wear shoes 30% of the time even if they do walk.
there's a picture of jeff when he was about annie's age of him crying with big tears like hers. it's our favorite - framed and everything. seriously, you should frame that one of annie.
5 comments:
I love Annie's face in the crying picture. I could see this exact thing happening to me if we went on a family hike. I will have to remember to pack some cookies.
Possibly one of the best blogposts ever. The picture of both of them crying is priceless. It should be printed, framed, and hung over the fireplace.
Also, I think Ainsley and Norah have the same shoes. And the picture of Annie should be on a billboard somewhere. Perhaps advertising cookies? Or antidepressants, or birth control?
Annie calls Norah's shoes her "adoyable" shoes. My mom bought them for her since I find it ridiculous to buy shoes for babies that don't walk. Especially for my kids, since they only wear shoes 30% of the time even if they do walk.
there's a picture of jeff when he was about annie's age of him crying with big tears like hers. it's our favorite - framed and everything. seriously, you should frame that one of annie.
Post a Comment