NO WAY!!! That was great! My favorite parts were "dun, dun." and "hey, hey!" Also, her hair... as always. I can't believe she remembered all the words. Seriously impressed.
W.O.W. I am impressed!! I was hoping she would add the "dun dun" in the middle...I can't sing it without it! And the "hey hey" at the end was a special bonus! Loved it! What a cutie!
I feel like Annie was giving special attention to Joseph Fielding Smith and David O. McKay. Can you give a reason behind this preference? As always... adorable. Annie is hilarious.
7 comments:
I love this. Really quite impressive!
NO WAY!!! That was great! My favorite parts were "dun, dun." and "hey, hey!" Also, her hair... as always. I can't believe she remembered all the words. Seriously impressed.
Haha! That is awesome! I really loved her version of the tune and especially the way she said "w".
Fantastic! Great job on remembering, so cute!
Ha ha ha!! that was so cute. I can't do that. that was fantastic!
W.O.W. I am impressed!! I was hoping she would add the "dun dun" in the middle...I can't sing it without it! And the "hey hey" at the end was a special bonus! Loved it! What a cutie!
I feel like Annie was giving special attention to Joseph Fielding Smith and David O. McKay. Can you give a reason behind this preference?
As always... adorable. Annie is hilarious.
Post a Comment