Nov 21, 2011

Real Life

Life around the house is great.  With three little ones it is pretty slow (especially since Norah won't give up two naps). Here's what's been happening recently.  

First up: Aiden.

I absolutely love whatever stage Aiden is in right now.  He is independent, but he still loves me and desperately wants to make me happy.  He spends a lot of time building Legos.
Annie still naps and likes it when I lay down with her, so Aiden keeps himself busy doing who knows what.  The other day I got up and he had combed his hair "all by himself and with gel!". This picture doesn't quite to it justice because it doesn't show how the hair was stuck to his forehead. It took some strength to peel it off.
 This is classic Aiden face.  Love this kid.
Annie.  She's three and we are clashing a little bit.  Let's talk again when she's a little older. 
 Noyrah.  She's a favorite at our house.


 Here's the classic one-year-old picture.  She dumped a good amount of hot chocolate on the counter/stool/floor.  And yes, she is covered in snot. 
 One thing I love about Norah is that she always wants to be outside.  And she always wants to be with her dad.  Raking leaves in the rain in 30 degree weather? Yes please.

 And her favorite part, stomping down the leaves in the garbage can.
 30 minutes later she was covered in yogurt and absolutely exhausted.  Time for a nap.






6 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute. I love Aiden's hair with gel. Annie and Norah are great. I am looking forward to spending time with you this weekend.

Amy McArthur said...

Things I love about this post:

Aiden's "typical" face - I wish I knew him better
Aiden's hair- he looks like a model
As alway, I love Annie's hair
Age 3=clashing=AMEN ..... I think 3 is worse than 2
How blue Norah's eyes are
chocolate and snot. I have at least 4 of these pictures... 1 for each child
Norah all bundled up wider than she is tall. Adorable
Oh, and Norah's face by the window.... so cute

This post makes me miss you since we're basically living the same life just thousands of miles apart.

Amy McArthur said...

Things I love about this post:

Aiden's "typical" face - I wish I knew him better
Aiden's hair- he looks like a model
As alway, I love Annie's hair
Age 3=clashing=AMEN ..... I think 3 is worse than 2
How blue Norah's eyes are
chocolate and snot. I have at least 4 of these pictures... 1 for each child
Norah all bundled up wider than she is tall. Adorable
Oh, and Norah's face by the window.... so cute

This post makes me miss you since we're basically living the same life just thousands of miles apart.

Katie Hall said...

That last picture makes me wonder why you bothered with a bib :)

Just Katy said...

I think Reuben and Annie could be good friends. It sounds like they are at the same stage...oy, it can't last for too long, right?

Roger said...

Among the cutesy kids in the world.