Landon sported a beard in honor of "Movember" or "No-Shave November". All in the name of Prostate Cancer Awareness. Consider yourself more aware.
Norah cruising on the giant jumping pillow.
The boys jumping at night
One reason that this trip was so great was that we had plenty of time with the Landon's cousins/aunts/uncles, plenty of time with just his siblings and parents, and some good time with just our little family.
We had an hour or two in the evenings to hang out with the kids in the hotel room while we put them to bed.
I love these pictures of Norah and Landon
And j'adore this picture of her cute little belly.
Annie and Aiden watched TV.
And read some bedtime stories.
After the kids were asleep we headed down the hall to hang out with Landon's siblings. The evenings were our favorites.
Landon's brother Evan is majoring in geology and took us on a couple mini field trips.
The first was out to see some dinosaur tracks.
Turns out Norah's feet are smaller than a dinosaur's.
Landon was in love with the landscape. I can't blame him.
The second field trip was to a gypsum pit. Gyspum, for all you non-geologists, is this cool white/clear rock.
Norah stayed in this hole for a long time. Don't worry, if she would have fallen, she would just have landed on rocks.

Here are some more pictures of the farm.
The cowboy.
Grandma, her sister Ada, and other guests at her birthday party.
The two Ann's.
And lastly, Snow Canyon.
Roger pulled a Lion King with Norah at the top of a sandstone formation. His new heart is clearly working great.
Norah insisted on hiking by herself (with a little help from me on the hard parts)
While we played on the rocks, Aiden dug in the dirt by himself.
Landon's family.
I clearly missed some crucial pictures. woops. But I assure you that we did have Thanksgiving dinner together, and, most importantly, had a wonderful lunch Saturday at the Golden Corral.

































8 comments:
Norah and Landon looking at each other=so cute
Baby in a hole. Awesome.
Question. Are your kids giving you mouth to mouth? That seems kind of morbid.
Great blog. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Don't you ever play "let's resuscitate mom!". It's a great game. We actually were playing the classic "honk-shoo" where they have to kiss me to wake me up.
No picture of Golden Corral!! Do it over, Sarah! You can do better than that.
Loved the weekend. Loved the blog. Had I known there was free babysitting(by sticking your kid in a rock hole), I would have gone with you to the rock dig. And I LOVE the picture of you helping Nora down the mountain.
*Norah... with an H.
I LOVE that game! We also do a variation where they are actually tucking us in for bed first complete with multiple kisses, hugs, and even lullabies. Why do little slobbery lips feel SO good?
I totally left a comment here as well, but it's not showing up! I was going to say, I LOVE that game. We also like to have a pre-game of put-mom-to-bed complete with tucking-in, lullabies, and a plethora of hugs, and kisses. Why do little slobbery lips feel so good? I don't know, but they do.
I love the picture of you helping Norah hike! Looks like you had a blast...I sure miss that red rock landscape!
Post a Comment