I am such a fan. Didn't Aiden have any?
Easy to prepare and appreciated. I did not teach him that, though I have decided that if you want chocolate or sweet, just have a spoonful and get it over with. Don't waste the calories on butter and flour.
I Love this blog.
Totally hilarious! He might have learned those tricks from my dad. You guys are now in charge of dessert next time we get together. Looks delicious.
Whoa! You're missing the 5 chocolate chips.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am such a fan. Didn't Aiden have any?
Easy to prepare and appreciated. I did not teach him that, though I have decided that if you want chocolate or sweet, just have a spoonful and get it over with. Don't waste the calories on butter and flour.
I Love this blog.
Totally hilarious! He might have learned those tricks from my dad. You guys are now in charge of dessert next time we get together. Looks delicious.
Whoa! You're missing the 5 chocolate chips.
Post a Comment