Feb 8, 2012

The boys

Now that Aiden is five, I think that Landon and Aiden can live out their father/son dreams.  In the last few weeks they have been doing some good "boy stuff".  

First- the Auto show.  Aiden loved any car with video monitors in the seats.  Of course.  And this lovely lady here:  I'm glad that Aiden dressed to match.

A few days later they decided to go skiing.  Every time it snows or rains outside Aiden asks if he can go skiing.  On the first Saturday with snow in the mountains the boys headed out.  There was a big blizzard but being the men that they are they bundled up and headed out into the elements to hit the slopes.  It was delightful, I'm sure. 

2 comments:

Landon said...

It WAS delightful!! The only setback was that the tip of Aiden's nose would sometimes show (you can see it in the picture). He did not like feeling the cold. Thankfully, Dad remembered the neck warmer to cover the rest of him.

As for the car show, Aiden's favorite exteriors belonged to the the Yellow Camero (pictured) and the Red Convertible Camero. His favorite interior was on the Cadillac SRX Crossover (all of its gadgets were working). Now we just need $100K for cars (and a new garage) and we're set.

Sue said...

I love how bundled up Aiden is on the slopes. Landon is lucky he brought the right child home. I had a 1969 Camaro, so looked into getting one of the new ones. It seems they are not people friendly, I wonder if they were comfortable back then?