Love the picture! lol I am so happy that our extended family keeps getting bigger. It is Awesome! And how crazy that you guys and the Buchanan's will both have 3 girls and 1 boy.
Congrats! With Annie and Norah leading the pack, odds are you are going to get another gorgeous, hilarious little female. When I read this, I said, "Hey kids, Aunt Sarah is going to have another girl." Davin and Kea, "Which Sarah?" Me, "How many Aunt Sarah's do you have?" Them, "2." Me, "Oh, right. Sorry. Landon's Sarah."
Congratulations!!!! I like the way your family is set up. If I were to have kids, I would want to have 1 boy and 3 girls reeeeally close together. I think it's the best way.
11 comments:
Congratulations! So excited for you!
Love the picture! lol I am so happy that our extended family keeps getting bigger. It is Awesome! And how crazy that you guys and the Buchanan's will both have 3 girls and 1 boy.
Congrats! With Annie and Norah leading the pack, odds are you are going to get another gorgeous, hilarious little female.
When I read this, I said, "Hey kids, Aunt Sarah is going to have another girl."
Davin and Kea, "Which Sarah?"
Me, "How many Aunt Sarah's do you have?"
Them, "2."
Me, "Oh, right. Sorry. Landon's Sarah."
Congratulations!!!! I like the way your family is set up. If I were to have kids, I would want to have 1 boy and 3 girls reeeeally close together. I think it's the best way.
Congrats! What a lucky little one to come to your wonderful family!
Congratulations, guys!
Very Exciting!
How do you do it all? :)
Congrats! We will have exact opposite genders. The odds that one of my children will marry one of yours is increasing!
Very Cool! Congrats!
Congrats!
Between you and Amy, I have my work cut out for me to raise a household of boys...
Post a Comment