Jul 30, 2012

Day 1

I woke up at 7:00 to Landon kissing me goodbye.  I admit my first emotion was actual terror.  Me and four kids.  Alone.  All day.  I'm happy to say we survived.  Here's a glimpse into our day. 

Norah spent some time riding a Barbie horse. 

 I found this situation.  Twice.  I have suggested to Norah that maybe she use a stool if she wants to see the baby.
 Then Annie and Norah spent some time squirting toothpaste all over eachother.  I realized that Norah's hair felt a little stiff.  Turns out Annie cleaned her hair with hand sanitizer.  Straight into the tub.
 Once she was in the tub she licked all the toothpaste off her legs and arms.
 Between baths and breaking up fights, this was my view.
 Norah loves baby Liz.
 And so do these two.
And now they are all in bed.  Hallelujah.

2 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

YOU DID IT!!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad I read this post early this morning, cause I'm pretty sure it just made my day. I cannot decide which picture I like best. The barbie horse is cute, the licking in the tub is hysterical, and Norah in the bassinet is just plain OSM. I have a number of those pictures myself. I used to find Nicholas in the same position "sharing" his cheerios with Emma. Cute, and terrifying. Your kids are adorable. Hang in there.

Margie B said...

What darling kids you have! Hang in there. You (and they) will all survive this! :-)