Aug 7, 2012

Bear Lake

Landon left last Tuesday for a week-long hike with his family.  The kids and I spent the first half of the week sitting on the couch watching the olympics.  Thank goodness the olympics were on to keep us occupied.  For the second half of the week we went up to Bear Lake to my parents' cabin.

Sunrise.  I saw this every morning while I was feeding Liz.
It was Raspberry Days while we were there. We went two nights in a row for the Navajo Tacos, Nachos, and blow-up toys.
 Grandpa catching Norah in the obstacle course.  The girl loved that thing.
 Aiden and Annie all geared up for the trampoline.



I dealt with the sweetheart most of the time. 
 The one and only picture from the beach.  Cousin Owen buried Annie.

2 comments:

Carli and Jeremy said...

Yea! So excited to see you! And the last picture with O and Annie is hilarious. Owen looks darling and Annie just looks awesome.

Amy McArthur said...

We were watching Heidi with the kids this week on Netflix (the one with Jane Seymore) and I am convinced that your Annie is Heidi reincarnated.

Also, I think I could just eat your little one. I love it when they stretch out their tiny little bodies like that. So cute.