Aug 22, 2012

First Day

Today was Aiden's first day of kindergarten. Although I don't love the thought of my little guy growing up I was very excited for him to start.  He's totally ready to take on the (kindergarten) world. Good luck, Aido!

Classic "first day" pose.  We had to capture his handsome outfit.

 Annie hammed it up behind the camera and Aiden rewarded her with a laugh.

 A little tentative at the playground, but ready to go.
Freaky stalker-mom photo taken through the window.

5 comments:

Landon said...

Way to go, Aido! Only about twenty more years to go. And enjoy the playgrounds while you can, they get kind of lame during grades 9-20.

Sue said...

Thank you for the pictures! He is so handsome! I love the picture through the window.

Sue said...

4 tries to prove i"m not a robot, even with squinting.

Margie B said...

Wait! Aidon can't possibly be old enough for kindergarten! He looks so good and so happy.

Amy McArthur said...

I seriously think it should be against the law to make mom's just drop their kids off and then wait ALL DAY to find out what happened! It is pure torture! He is so cute. But don't you know that the cool moms don't take 1st day of school pictures? They wait until the second day.... like me....