Sep 6, 2012

Another one down

Annie started preschool- awesome!  I dropped her off and walked back to the car with a new found sense of freedom.  Only TWO kids for the next two hours.  To this day, one of the scariest moments of my life was dropping off my mom at the airport after Annie was born.  I didn't think I could handle two whole kids.  And now, two kids seems like a breeze.  My, how times have changed.  Although I don't every believe that at some point in the future I will think to myself, "Whew!  Only FOUR kids".  Not possible.

Here's my big preschooler, all ready to go!


 And this is what her cute outfit devolved to by the evening hours.  Oh dear. The child couldn't even find matching shoes.




4 comments:

Sue said...

I love all three pictures! Annie is beautiful in the first two. The third is funny, at least her colors are in the same family.

Jenn and Mike said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. oh annie. I was confused, I was like, the first two don't quite ring annie... the third, now thats the girl i know.

Amy McArthur said...

i could have written an almost identical post when Emma went to Kindergarten last year. Also, after talking to my mom, I am completely jealous of her invitation to Annie's Birthday party.... could you do some recon, and figure out a way for me to finagle an invite of my own. She's so cute, and my mom says pictures don't do her justice.

Just Katy said...

Reuben started pre-school and I've realized school attendance increases everyone's chance of survival.