Around Christmas time I feel like I am always looking back over the last year's pictures for one reason or another. This year as I did it I was reminded of Norah's ups and downs. She was REALLY grumpy from April to about October. Not a pleasant child at all. Truly a pain to be around. But she has returned to her sweet, wonderful self and it has been so much fun to get to know her again. So to all of you that happened to run across her in her "grumpy time", I'm very sorry. You really should come see her again.
This is a good representation of her grumpy self.
And her grumpy behavior
And proof that she still has some cuteness in her.
4 comments:
Very cute! But, the most cherubic face is the one with the markers, is it on a time out stool? Who could be mad at that?
Grumpy phase completely forgotten!
So glad the grumpy phase is gone. Although it is hard to believe such an angelic little face could be grumpy! :-) You take amazing pictures.
Not going to lie... I'm going to miss the grump. I could always count on her for a dirty look. I suppose her sweet face is just as beautiful though. I LOVE the one of her and Annie doing huge smiles. So, so cute!
Post a Comment