...aaaanyway...
On Saturday we celebrated spring with a strenuous 300 yard walk and a picnic at the "H" on the mountain.
A delicious picnic overlooking the valley- baguette, cheese, sushi, and gogurt. Actually, "blech" on the gogurt. But the kids loved it.
Aiden tried the pickled ginger and was not a fan.
The kids climbed up to the "H". It makes my heart happy to see them in the dirt. That's where kids belong.
Can you find Aiden?
These two. I love them.
Oh. And these four.
And this is what happens when you ask Aiden to help Annie smile.














3 comments:
Great way to celebrate spring! I love that Anne chose to sit in the dirt rather than the blanket, you have taught "don't sit on the table" well. I love seeing them out doors!
About Annie... funny story. She had to go to the bathroom and managed to pee all over her shorts and shoes. So she wasn't allowed on the blanket. For obvious reasons.
Hahaha Annie! If I were there, I would have taught her how to squat- I got ReALLY good at it on Whitney.
Love these pictures. Aiden looks SO handsome in all of them. I love the close up of him and the one of him "helping" Annie. Looks like another beautiful Utah spring day.
Post a Comment