1. She is often grumpy and surly. But when she turns on the charm- watch out.
2. Her favorite thing to do is dance and sing- preferable by herself, outside, on the trampoline.
3. She doesn't love sweets. She loves meat and salt. I love watching her eat bacon and sausage.
I wanted to capture Norah so I did a "day in the life" photo series of her. These were all taken on Monday. There were many outfit changes (she is three, after all)- but it was all one day.















3 comments:
Happy Birthday Norah! She is one of my favorites. You caught some great moments. I love the picture of her and Annie close up.
She is my special special girl!!!
So, I just discovered your blog from your Instagram profile! Where have I been? I'm sure people tell you this, but you take great pictures and have such cute children.
Post a Comment