Jul 30, 2006

The Hike




I know it's been awhile since we posted, but we finally figured out how to get our pictures on here. These pictures are from July 6th, so Aiden was two weeks old, and he got to go on his first hike. He loved it, although at times it made him go a little crosseyed. The doctor's say that will go away, and as he is learning how to focus now...it has already improved a great deal. Sarah also really enjoyed the hike but decided to stay out of the pictures. This post is short, but there is anothe immediately following, and we all know that we like the pictures better than the words anyway.

4 comments:

laura said...

Aiden is SO cute. I love looking. I think the cross eyes are endearing. Keep it up.

Teresa said...

Wow, he looks so different in these pictures than the last ones. What a good looking baby. I bet he loved the hike, I have never meet a baby that didn't like being outside in the front pack.

Teresa said...

oops, scratch that, I guess you guys brought the CARSEAT!! on the hike. I didn't notice that hanging off of Landon's shoulder the first time I looked. So...how did that work out for you. LOL

Alicia said...

Cutest pictures! Aiden is adorable and just keeps getting cuter and cuter.