Aug 13, 2006

Aidan Updates

Aiden is officially the cutest baby in the world, so I thought I would share some pictures of him. And let's be honest, that is what blogs are for. He is doing fabulous and has handled our attempts at moving very well. A few days before we left I took him to the doctor for his two-month checkup where they gave him four shots, which was surprisingly traumatizing for me. But I was amazed with the skills of the nurses that gave the shots. Two of them came in, each having two syringes and on the count of three stuck him in both thighs. It was all very quick, but left Aiden crying anyway. He weighed in at 11 lbs 14 oz, right at the 50th percentile.


The Allred's came down for his blessing which we loved. It was very nice having people around to help us move out of grandma's house and to help grandma move back in. We never could have done it without them!



This is Landon's favorite picture of Aiden. We call it Yawning, No.1

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So...which is it? Aiden or Aidan? :)