Aug 13, 2006

BUSINESS

Sarah's Business
1. Sarah says thank you, thank you, thank you to Sue for helping clean Grandma's house.
2. Also, a big thank you and wow! for alicia's baby present. I absolutely love it!

Now, for Landon's business:
1. Thank you Alicia for the picture. Everyone at work thought it was really cool, and I think it is great. Sarah's family has them for Jim and Char and I was always kind of jealous. So thank you, it's perfect.
2. Mom, thank you for cleaning Grandma's house. Sarah and I were both surprised to see the garage, I was never really sure we had a garage while we were there. Thank you.
3. Now the real stuff. While driving back from Palisade Jim and Char were working on their will. So we thought about what we wanted and decided we should tell somebody. So here goes: (My idea to put it in a blog, Sarah thinks it's silly)

LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
A. Aiden goes to Jenni and Danny in Seattle.
B. Everything we own (which is not much more than a digital piano and a stereo receiver), and life insurance goes to Jenni and Danni for Aiden's care.
C. Harvest EVERYTHING! (Organ, skin, eyes, etc.) If someone needs eyelashes or fingernail cuticles you should cut the darn things off and give them away.

Thanks everybody.
P.S. Aiden just discovered that he has a right arm. We try to show him that there is an arm on the other side as well, but I don't think he knows it's connected. It's a learning curve.

No comments: