Jun 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!

The happy Allred family.


Aiden turned 1 yesterday! Great day! The Skinner's came over for a dinner of curry and then for Rainbow Cake-the cake my mom made for us when we were little. It was so fun to celebrate his birthday with family.
He definitely is good at stuffing food in his mouth. Unfortunately about 3/4 of the cake ended up on the floor.
Isn't that a face of satisfaction!
Davin and Kea

At the end of it all, Aiden was exhausted-- even too exhausted to touch his party hat. He slept 11 hours straight last night and then took a three hour nap this morning and is down again. We wore the poor kid out. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are sooo pretty!! I had to look at the family photo a few times because I couldn't get over it. Oh...and happy birthday to Aiden! A year already?! Loved the cakey face picture.

Jess and Jared said...

Happy birthday Aiden! Looks like you enjoyed that cake, at least what actually got in your mouth.

Jess

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I love one year old birthdays. The child is easily satisfied. :)I am glad he got caught up on his sleep.
And how fun to celebrate there at Mom's house.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I am glad that it was a good birthday. Don't you love when they get so warn out that they sleep a lot!

Kristen said...

Oh, my goodness. He's the cutest!

Rebecca said...

Happy Late B-Day Aiden! Thanks so much for the birthday email you sent Syd!