We noticed we had (1) a ton of pictures, (2) the program ComicLife on our computer, (3) and some extra time. So here you go! (double click on the picture to read it)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
umm...PROBABLY the funniest thing i've seen in a while. i mean i really don't get enough action around here. way to go though, do boy. show him whose boss. but quit bein a wuss and telling grandma all the time.
8 comments:
umm...PROBABLY the funniest thing i've seen in a while. i mean i really don't get enough action around here.
way to go though, do boy. show him whose boss. but quit bein a wuss and telling grandma all the time.
How did you do this? How funny!
Jess
I couldn't stop laughing at that last frame. I couldn't help it. Hilarious!
How did you convert your comic into a jpeg? I've got an old comic from a while back, and you inspired me to post it on my blog
Randal,
To convert it to a jpeg you have to save it into iPhoto, then export it as a jpeg (like to your desktop) I can't wait to see yours.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!
HaHa!
Did I mention that I love this!!
AHAHAHA! Pejoratives. Hilarious.
Post a Comment