Before we left I decided I needed a hobby so I have been playing around with one of my dad's old cameras while I have been here. I have taken about 300 pictures but fortunately for all of you, I only posted a few. At the end of the post you'll see a couple of pictures of my brothers who graciously modeled for me. There are also a couple of Aiden with his cousin Owen, who is about four months younger.
My dad's side of the family had their annual family reunion at Bear Lake and it was fabulous! The fourth of July has always been my favorite holiday because it was always the Christensen family reunion Ask any of my siblings or cousins and they will agree. I remember being in elementary school and being surprised that nobody else in my class listed the Fourth of July as their favorite holiday. Luckily, even with a baby I had a wonderful time with my cousins and aunts and uncles staying up late, playing games, and going to the beach- albeit there were more diapers to change.
6 comments:
You did a great job Sarah. I think my favorite picture is of Owen straight-arming Aiden. We really have got to teach that boy some aggression.
And a big thank you to AJ for throwing so much into his modeling shoot. It's great to see someone really commit.
Can't wait for you to come back Sarah. There are some pretty cool things to shoot here in Bakersfield...like the way heat distorts vision. Radical.
Great blog, Sarah. I am so happy that you get to be with your family for the reunion. I love the pictures. Great job.
Those photos are beautiful. Nicely done.
I am with you sarah. 4th of July is big in my family also. It is one of the best holiday's! Glad your having fun in Utah.
So cute! I love the first one of Aiden with... your dad? I love photography, too. I just wish I could walk around taking pictures of random people without them getting weirded out. The other day there were these really cute kids playing in a water fountain and I wanted to take some pictures but I thought their macho-looking mom would man handle me. Or woman handle me.
I love Bear Lake! Too bad we couldn't time it to be there at the same time. I will be there in 4 weeks or so.
Jess
P.S. Those pictures look great. I would love to get into photography more too.
Post a Comment