![]() |
| Coloring |
![]() |
| Checking out the mud puddles |
![]() |
| Jumping. This resulted in a change of clothes. |
![]() |
| Learning how to play "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" |
![]() |
| Crawling |
![]() |
| Dressing up |
![]() |
| Talking. Always talking. |
![]() |
| Emptying out the tupperware. Again. |
![]() |
| Not really thrilled that I interrupted her activity. |
![]() |
| Super dad comes home and shows everyone who's boss. |










4 comments:
Happy birthday back atcha! You take such great pictures.
I want to know where Landon got that outfit. :)
Loved, loved, loved the BYU uniform, and Annie's hair and Norah's face and Landon's visit.
Roger- I love that you called Landon's coming home a "visit". Some weeks it does feel like he just comes home for brief visits, and then off to work again.
Post a Comment