May 5, 2011

Anne

Annie:  "Did Jesus give me my curly hair?"
Me:  "Yes he did, and I love it"
Annie: "I know.  He took the curly hair machine and put it on my head.  And then I had curly hair."
Ummm, sure.


Annie (after Landon tucked her in): Dad, you put that on my mmmblmbm.
Landon: What?
Annie: You put that on my mmmblmmbl.
Landon: What did you say?
Annie:  I said, "Daddy, you put that blanket on my snot."

3 comments:

Carli and Jeremy said...

I love Annie Stories. Keep them coming. :)

laura said...

I just got caught up on your blog. As always, I LOVE the photos... especially of the kids under the window coloring.
Hilarious to me that the kids were afraid at tepanyaki! What a nice dad to keep you company.
And I think I would suggest that book to my book club. It appears to be an easy read. And I find it refreshing to find joy in your own life... I'm not a fan of Eat, Pray, Love.

Amy McArthur said...

She really has a way with words, your Annie.