Jun 17, 2011

The Royal Wedding

We spent 10 days in California for Landon's sister's wedding.  It was beautiful.  Here are a few (ha!) pictures of Tawna's wedding day.

All the nephews.  Good times. 
Aiden and Blake. They were best buddies all week.
The Allred family.  Plus a few extras.
 
I was the photographer so I spent a lot of time on a stool since Kory (the groom) was so much taller than me.


I love this picture.  My father-in-law Roger had a heart transplant a couple months ago and had to wear a mask when he was around a lot of people. 
 
The happy couple. And Tawna's awesome shoes. The temple reimbursed her for all the aerating she did. 

And the bride at the luncheon.  Happy indeed.


3 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful! Thank you! Even the one where I look like there is a spider on me.

K Cummings said...

That shoe picture is AWESOME

Teresa said...

I love those two shots you got of Tawna at the end. She looks so beautiful!