Jun 24, 2011

Sorry Folks, He's Mine


So this morning I got the best surprise a mother can wish for.  Aiden woke up and came up the stairs at about 8:15 and told me to close my eyes.  I stood in the middle of the kitchen while he scurried around me.  He told me to open my eyes and, voila!, he had cleaned up the kitchen for me.  Then he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs to the kids' bedroom where he had not only cleaned up, but where he had made all three beds (including tucking little Mini Mouse under a blanket in Norah's crib).  Be still my beating heart.  To top it off, he "surprised" me by going through the remaining rooms in the house (office, laundry room and toy room) and cleaning them up.  Seriously, he's the best!

3 comments:

Roger said...

Please send him to Bakersfield

Sue said...

Wow! That is wonderful!

Amy McArthur said...

I am seething with jealousy.