This year it was 85 degrees with cloud cover this year, which was perfect. To make it even more perfect, we never had to get in our car and battle crowds or deal with parking. Everything was within walking distance. Again, I love my neighborhood. Oh so much.
The schedule:
Wake up and decorate bikes for the neighborhood bike parade (we really did decorate bikes, I just didn't take pictures of it):
![]() |
| "Dear Hero, I'm in a parade. Thank you." |
Finally, the main event. Bike parade.
At the end of the exhausting 20 minute parade: cotton candy, snow cones, and the fire truck
![]() |
| Annie had no pockets, so she stored her candy in her boots. Naturally. |
![]() |
| Turns out boot storage is not a great idea. |
After the morning fun there were a lot of naps, trips to the gym and yard work. To cap off the day we had a front-yard barbecue with my parents, Landon's sister Alicia's family and my adopted brothers Doug and Brady.
And for dessert: fireworks at Sugarhouse park

























5 comments:
Perfect! What a wonder day to celebrate our country! I love those collapsible wagons! I am so happy to see what was in the girls hair, I couldn't tell in an earlier post.
I'm jealous. That is all.
Pretty sure I was all over that evening celebration Sarah. Ruuude. Love, Norah's favorite aunt, Krista
Awesome pictures.
Awesome headbands
Awesome letter to the soldier
Awesome shirt Landon was wearing
How is it possible that there are no pictures of you, Krista? I'm seriously confused. To the world: KRISTA WAS THERE, TOO. And it was delightful sharing the evening with you.
Post a Comment