Jul 26, 2011

Temple Square

I have lived in Utah almost my whole life and I don't think I have ever been on a tour of temple square until our primary went a couple weeks ago.  It was pretty awesome.  And a great primary activity. 

I recognize that I am completely biased, but seriously, aren't these two the cutest?  They are like a little married couple.

Here's the whole primary and parents listening to the sister missionaries. 
 Norah was underwhelemed by the whole experience.
 Why is this picture here?  Because it is art.  Check out the reflection in his sunglasses.  Now do you get it?  How could I not have included it?
 Here is a picture of our bishop trying to talk to Aiden.  I think he has made it a goal to get Aiden to answer back.  I'm not sure if he has succeeded yet.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful pictures and experience! I love Aiden and Annie holding hands.

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh. The pictures of Aiden and Annie are wonderful! And I enjoyed the art lesson. lol I am happy you included that "piece" it is very cool.