Norah started crying in the middle of her nap the other day and, like any good mom, I completely ignored her and she fell back to sleep. I went in later and found this special sleeping arrangement. woops. This girl is a trooper. I'm sorry to say that she had some good red marks on her legs for a couple hours after she woke up.
We are leaving to go camping in one hour. I really should finish packing.


7 comments:
It's like you and I are reading the same parenting book. I can't tell you how many times I've done basically the same thing. It's nice to know I'm not alone.
HAHA, this one is probably one of my favorites! I do the same thing with Ken (because we all know that nap time isn't JUST for the baby). Way to go.
Come on Sarah -- this is Norah we're talking about. I'm counting on you to respond to this little girl's every beck and call.
Love you anyway, Dad.
My guess is that Norah was annoyed and cried. If she had been hurt, you would have gone in; though you would think she would be safe in her crib.
haha, that's hilarious. Don't worry, I wouldn't have gone in either:)
When we were visiting another house Reuben once managed to pull speakers off a high shelf, get the cord wrapped around his arm, which restricted the circulation for the 30 minutes I refused to go in. It was terrible.
If I ever own a house I think peep holes might be the way to go
Not perfect Norah!!! It is my prayer that she will never be made to cry again. Ever. Laura
Post a Comment