Camping with kids, especially a crawler, is always a lot of work, but the kids couldn't be happier. The dirt, the tent, the pit toilet. It was fabulous.
Fishing was the hit activity of the weekend. Aunt Elaine was the fishing grand master. She had an amazing amount of patience.
Canoing came in a close second.
The cousins were the best part. (technically they are my cousins, which makes them my kids' second cousins? cousins once removed? I don't know)

















5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Sad we missed! Elaine looks super cool in her hat and Joe looks super cool in his life vest! Thanks for the pics!
Maybe it's just me but the Pretty Pony & Princess Party looked like more fun than fishing. Wonderful memories for whatever kinds of cousins they are.
Wow...this makes me miss the family SO much! It makes me sick thinking how much Joe and Ike have grown since I've been home! And the picture of my mom is priceless! I heard you had some big springs flashbacks...haha good times. Thanks for the pictures Sarah! This totally made my week!
Is this post an attempt at revenge? Well, it worked. I feel awful about not coming. The other things that ran through my mind are: My mom is THE most patient person I know. I'm amazed that I am related to Andrew since he doesn't look remotely Caucasian. I am in denial about how big my brothers are getting in my absence. Ben has super hairy legs and I will never get over it. While Norah, looks like she's having a blast, I'm sure having a crawler up in the Uintah's was not as fun as Norah thought it was (this is what I tell myself, anyway). I absolutely love the picture of the mosquito biting T.J's forehead. Best picture of the bunch. And I miss you all.
I just say ditto to everything Kristin and Amy said. I am so sad I missed it! I looked so fun!
Post a Comment