Aug 29, 2011

Sunday Walk

One reason I love Sunday walks: the outfits.

Okay, this outfit is fine.  But the attitude, it's awesome. Don't let that cute face trick you. Norah is an aggressive driver when it comes to pushing this thing.  She doesn't mess around. She will grunt and huff and puff until she can get it over whatever obstacle is in the way.  And if she can't handle it, an ear piercing scream commences until we fix the problem. 

 Aiden buttoned his shirt by himself.  So proud. And yes, I forgot to wash faces before we left.
 And the cherry on top.  This treasure of an outfit.  I would like to thank my mom for purchasing what may be the ugliest Dora hat ever.  As fate would have it, Annie loves it.  We were quite the spectacle on our walk.  But really, is there a family with three little kids that isn't?


1 comment:

Breanne said...

For some reason I had a flash back to Alta Cross Country when I saw the picture of Annie.