Sep 6, 2011

First Day

 Today was Aiden's first day of "real" preschool.  Last year I did a co-op where I taught every few days and knew what was going on every other day that I wasn't there, so it was a little weird to drop him off and not know what happened for the next three hours.  After I picked him up I asked how it was and he said, "I don't want to say any more words".   I think he had fun.

I think there was a little trepidation before school started.  That or the sun was in his eyes.
Now that he is in preschool, he is automatically ten times cooler.

He is also quite the thinker.
Norah joined us for the photo shoot.  She forgot to wash her face.  Silly girl.

3 comments:

Landon said...

That boy is a stud (in the GQ pictures, not next to the giant crayon).

Amy McArthur said...

I can't even fathom how much cooler he'll be in High School! Seriously cute kids. How did you do that white background?

laura said...

Aido is one cool cat for sure. And I second the question... how did you do that white background??
And Norah... Be still my heart. I love her.