I felt a little sick on Monday and spent the next few days getting blood tests, x-rays, heart echos, etc,. while they tried to figure out what was wrong. Blech, not my favorite week. Luckily I have amazing neighbors who watched the kids, brought me dinner, and made sure everything was okay. After five days of a weird fever and sore shoulders, I'm feeling 100% better and nobody knows what was going on. I don't have a picture representing this. But you can close your eyes and imagine a very messy house and me sitting on the couch watching m kids create chaos.
On Thursday my brother Mike got home from his mission. Hooray! His flight was 30 minutes early and my parents were running late. Bad news. We got there and realized that my mom might not make it on time. So Landon held up a camera sending real time video to my mom's phone. Fortunately, Mike took his sweet time coming down to baggage claim and my mom made it with about 20 seconds to spare.
On Friday Landon and my brothers headed down to St. George where Landon ran the marathon on Saturday morning. I was still not feeling great so I stayed back with the kids. But Landon sent his love on mile 24.
| The kids snuck into the storage room for treats. The day before they did the same thing in the pantry and Annie puked. Good times. |


2 comments:
Wow, that is a high/low week. Happy that you are feeling better. Glad that Michael got home and Landon did the race. Hopefully things will settle down when Landon gets back into town.
I miss you. If we lived closer I would have taken your kids this week and had a great time. I hope stay feeling better.
Post a Comment