I'm still getting used to the idea of fall, but I admit that the leaves are beautiful. Every time I drive down my street I want to sing a song from the classic An American Tale. "There are no cats in America and the streets are paved with cheese!" We have the cheese-paved streets, but we still have cats. And they happen to mate right outside our bedroom window. But I digress.
The view down our street.
Another plus of fall is my rainboots. Which are mainly an excuse to wear ridiculously cozy socks that don't fit in any other shoes I own.And I love walking down the sidewalk after Halloween. I only wish that they had been kind enough to drop some good candy.



2 comments:
Beautiful, a great reason to live where they have fall. It sort of looks like the leaves on one side of the street have turned more than the other side. Is that true?
Oh, wow! Gorgeous. You do live on the coolest street. My question is this... who rakes all those leaves?
Post a Comment