Nov 7, 2011

The World According to the Phone

Here is the last three months in phone pictures.  Hence, the beautiful quality.  I didn't even vintage-ify them with a fancy app.  

This is the picture I sent to Landon 20 minutes before he was supposed to come home for dinner.  We ate at Five Guys that night.  


 Aiden and Annie took swim lessons together in August.  Aiden loved it and turned into a little fish. Miracles do happen.
 Annie and Norah played in the fountains at dad's work.  While Aiden likes swimming pools, he sees no reason to get wet while fully clothed- he gets that from Landon.
 We took Aiden to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  We had prepped him with the story and music for months beforehand so he was super excited and sat on the edge of his seat the whole time.  It was awesome. 
 Annie is now in dance.  Every day she comes home and shows me her new moves.  This cute backyard studio couldn't be more perfect for her. (She's the girl on the far end)
 We have been doing science experiments recently.  This is milk painting and it was awesome for all parties involved.
 Norah eats.  A lot. This is actually just one of many pictures of her eating.
 Aiden rocked Landon's mullet wig.
 A couple weeks ago I watched these four hoodlums (my cousins) for four days.  To make things even more awesome, Landon had to work late all four days so I was pretty much solo with seven kids. 
 Who looks better- Aiden as a cowboy or Norah in only a diaper and shoes (her favorite uniform)?
 It was a snow day on Saturday.  And the night before someone smashed our pumpkins.  But the girls didn't seem to mind.  Nor did they mind that they were playing outside before the sun even came up.

I have a few videos (think Annie dancing) that I may put up later.  Or maybe not.  I can't guarantee anything.

5 comments:

Landon said...

Great post. I never even think to use my phone as a journal. So much easier.

laura said...

Love it! Life with young kids, while busy, really is so fun. I can't wait to see your family in two weeks!!
Send me some of your favorite science experiments on... I need some new material for Scouts.
And smashed pumpkins... on the streets that were paved with cheese?? Shocking.

Amy McArthur said...

That first picture cracked me up. Oh, and your kids are stinkin' adorable.

Sue said...

I am so happy that the all of the pictures were more fun than the first; though the first may have said the most, or had the most said. Very cute look into your life.

Roger said...

Thanks from me too.