There is a huge pile of Christmas toys a mere 20 feet away from the kitchen. But this is what my kids have spent all morning playing with. Why did I even bother with all that Christmas shopping?
I love that you have ALL 3 kids in the same photo! You should submit this to Mastercard for their Priceless commercial. I'm sure your shopping wasn't a total waste. After all, how else are you gonna get boxes?
5 comments:
I love that you have ALL 3 kids in the same photo! You should submit this to Mastercard for their Priceless commercial. I'm sure your shopping wasn't a total waste. After all, how else are you gonna get boxes?
P.S. My last verification word was "MESSI" I thought it appropriate.
haha, love it.
According to Gma, your kids are related to me.
My comments aren't posting again... I'm starting to take this personally.
Post a Comment