Here are some pictures from Christmas. I didn't take any pictures so these are all stolen from my dad.
The family in matching monster pajama pants.
Landon spent a good amount of time fixing this receiver. It is his idea of a good time.
Here are the kids with the tray they made for santa with all of his favorite goodies. Grapes, goat cheese, water crackers, sparkling grape juice.
When the kids went to bed on Christmas Eve, the adults got some delicious dessert- chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and berries. My mouth is watering looking at this picture.
Earlier in the day Pampa took the girls home and helped them nap.
Meanwhile, Landon and I took Aiden bowling with the other adults.
On Christmas morning we lined up according to height before we got to see what Santa brought. You can't see Landon's head because he is SO tall.
Aiden got some awesome skis. These are the presents Aiden and Annie picked for eachother. They were thrilled.
Little Norah got this snack cup from Santa. She couldn't have been happier.
It was a perfect Christmas.








5 comments:
Picture #1: How very monster-ish of you to be standing on the table.
#3: NO COOKIES?!!!??!! Goat cheese? Really? If I were Santa I'd give you all a piece of coal.
#5: Who helped who take a nap?
#6: Your son is adorable.
#7: What's wrong with Annie? And why does Carli look ready to go to the office? - oh, an I LOVE Norah's hair.
Merry Christmas!!!
Landon is the tallest out of all of you?!?! Really?!
I don't know Amy, but she is absolutely correct.
I am literally DYING over Aido's skis!! How stinking cute! I will think of nothing else until I see a picture/video of him on his first little mountain.
And no mention of the cotton balls on Annie's hat?? Seriously?
Also, does your mom know that Landon had his dirty shoes on her kitchen table? I would be ticked.
Looks like a fabulous Christmas. Glad you had such a great time.
One more thing... We(the kids and I) are coming to Utah during our Spring Break this year!! Keep your calendar clear April 2-9thish. Can't wait to see all you Utah Allreds!
Did you make the monster pajamas? So cute. That is one happy family in their matching pjs.
You guys are honestly the smartest parents ever!! Grapes and cheese? You should have seen the tower of sugar cookie, frosting, candy and sprinkles that our Santa was offered? Although I really thank Mom for thinking of making the cookies or he would have had nothing. Totally slipped my mind.
I'm left wondering two more things - when will Aiden go skiing for the first time? A class? I want to know more. And, did you guys always have to line up shortest to tallest before seeing what Santa brought? That could have worked out really well for me.
Alicia
Post a Comment