Jan 17, 2012

Wedding

 This is what we've been doing lately.  My brother AJ got married last week.  It was a beautiful wedding at the Salt Lake temple followed by a dinner at Red Butte Gardens.  I'm thrilled to have Kelsey join the family.  She and AJ are perfect for each other.

It was fun to have all my siblings come in from out of state to celebrate with AJ. 
The happy couple. 

 The grandkiddos.  Annie is pretending to smoke her flowers and Norah is disgusted.
 Proof that I was there.
My brothers singing at the wedding dinner.

 (All pictures from Sammi Jo Photography)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a great day. I love the picture of the grand kids, especially your 3. Aiden's shoes are untied. Love your dress and sweater.

Amy McArthur said...

Stop posting these pics of you and your sibs. It is pure torture. I just want to be there. Where will A.J. and his new bride be living? What will they be doing? I am so out of the loop.

laura said...

Love these pictures! Weddings are always a good time. You look gorgeous in the girls picture. The kids are adorable... the look so much like their cousins to me. Can't wait to see you all!