Jan 18, 2012

Nor

Oh sweet baby of mine.  You can't say a single word, but you communicate ALL DAY LONG with me.  I love when you put a scowl on your face, point your pudgy little finger at me and give me a good scolding.  I love the constant bruises and scrapes on your face because you are convinced you are a big kid and can do everything they do.  I love that you throw all-out tantrums whenever I don't let you go outside.  I love when your bottom lip quivers because you are cold getting out of the bathtub.  You are a funny one, my dear.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very Sweet. Beautiful Norah.

Amy McArthur said...

I want to eat her up! My Ainsley was a non-verbal communicator as well. Cute as a button!!!!

Carli and Jeremy said...

I love her so much. You can bring her when you come visit :)