Mar 26, 2012

When I'm Good, I'm Good

Aiden's preschool class had circus day last week and they were supposed to dress up.  Aiden chose to be a lion tamer which was a good choice. But seriously, who has lion tamer costumes laying around?  Certainly not me.  So I pulled out my twice-yearly craft skills and whipped up this costume made from an $5 fleece pullover from walmart. I must say, he looked adorable!

 And here is the reason my crafting is only a twice-yearly event.  I would rather spend my afternoons/mornings like this. Fortunately I have Annie around to tuck me in.

4 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

Wow. Craftiness at that level can't possibly be done at more frequent intervals. Twice a year is still making me look bad. I want to be like you so, I'm going to do what you did.... at least the nap part.

Sue said...

Aiden looks great as a lion tamer! Fantastic job with of redoing the jacket!

K Cummings said...

There is nothing cute or delicious enough to beat out the joy of sleep. Rest well! The coat does look awesome.
And Hurray for Annie hanging out beside you. R finds it intolerable to be around anyone even slightly unconscious. He immediately attempts to remedy the situation with jumping. boo.

Roger said...

You are good!