Mar 28, 2012

Sand

 This is why I don't spend a lot of money on Annie's clothes.  The girl loves dirt, bugs, mud, rain, etc.,  And I would much rather she was comfortable getting stinkin' dirty, than always having to worry about ruining her cute clothes. 

And this is what happens before I allow any of the sandy creatures inside the house:


8 comments:

Jenn and Mike said...

annie is something else, so happy i am her uncle.

Jenn and Mike said...

sorry, that last comment was me.... Michael.

Sue said...

I thought you were going to say she doesn't wear them anyway. they sure look like they're having fun. I am excited to see your backyard.

Amy McArthur said...

I love this. It is so familiar. Except my kids are a little darker than yours.

Katie Hall said...

the most awesome part is the fact that both annie and aidan's underwear is sagging so you can see a little crack.

Carli and Jeremy said...

Along with what Katie said, I love that none of your kids have little bums. You always get a little crack with them.

Kristen and Bill said...

love the tutu in the dirt!

Erin Ellsworth said...

It appears they love being naked, big smiles on their faces..reminds me of someone????